[IMC-US] Editorial and Links Statics

bradley at riseup.net bradley at riseup.net
Wed Aug 25 13:12:41 CDT 2004

Ok,

I've created Static Pages for both Links and Editorial Policy.

http://indymedia.us/en/static/links.shtml

http://indymedia.us/en/static/editorial.shtml

Can somebody link to the Editorial Policy from somewhere on the site?

I suppose it could be included in both the 'About' static page and
directly on the PUBLISH page.

....Bradley