[IMC-US] Proposal Idea: ID CARD voting TODAY- Emergency ALERT!! Call NOW

deva drdartist at riseup.net
Wed Dec 8 13:59:30 CST 2004

The bill has already passed the House (yesterday if memory serves)

I read a portion of the text of the bill related to drivers licenses
and identification cards. I did not see anything specifically mandating
a federal ID card. One could say it is a move in that direction as it
seeks to more closely align standards that states use in issuing DL's
and ID's. It does specifically prohibit a standardized design that all
states must use.

Here is the link to the legislation
http://www.house.gov/rules/s2845crfulltext.htm

It is a pdf - page 197 - section 7212 is the part about DL's and ID's

I would say this is a better story
Police State ID Card Bill Passes Without Congress Even Reading It
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/december2004/071204billpasses.htm

deva