[IMC-US] Fwd: Re: [#16123069] suggestion: michiganimc.org

Chris Anderson chanders_imc at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 10 10:24:06 CST 2004

I would totally do that, in fact, NYC has been
thinking of doing the same thing.

Its absurd that google would try to claim that we
"have no editorial policy" when in fact, between
newswire moderation guidelines that some IMC's have
adopted and center column procedures, we have more
editorial guidelines than many of the organizations
google includes in its index.

chris