[IMC-US] feature proposal

Paul Cummins chewy at redbrick.dcu.ie
Wed Dec 8 16:41:14 CST 2004

i think yas should put this recent story from portland indymedia as a
feature...

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2004/12/304873.shtml

pdx indymedia worker drones now reserve the right to hide any newswire
articles that are "reposted from corporate media outlets"

it a good debate, Ive always found hard work to filter through the
crap/reposts on indy.us sites?

from indymedia.ie volunteer having problems with people replying to
hidden posts within threads

pc

--
I truly wish I could be a great surgeon or philosopher or author or
anything constructive, but in all honesty I'd rather turn up my