[IMC-US] PROPOSAL: syndication faq

john duda john at manifestor.org
Fri Dec 31 14:29:13 CST 2004

if you haven't seen it, please check out

http://indymedia.us/en/static/syndicationfaq.shtml

if there are no objections by jan 2, I am going to add this to the
site and link to it from the top of the local featureswire.

please have a look even if you are not technically minded, there are
some process points like "Who decides which IMC's are syndicated to
indymedia.us?" that I am uncomfortable answering without consensing on
the content and phrasing...

john

--

this is where my public key can be found:
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 03817826