[IMC-US] banner #4

Garth Liebhaber garthliebhaber at care2.com
Tue Feb 10 22:13:47 CST 2004

Ana, great work.  I can totally go for the untextured one,
is she Cherokee or Sioux?  Forgive one last detailed
thought.  I think if the highlights on the crowd/fist
background were dimmed just a tad, it would help the
indymedia.us text come forth.

as to the Spanish text, I would be for having both English
and Spanish together.  Perhaps if you push the spanish
buttons it would jump you to the spanish version of the
site.  The chicago tech people are making our site so the
site will run through one of the google translators.
(pigeon translation, yes).  If this makes the top bar too
cluttered, I would support putting the buttons below the
bar.

My Humble Opinion,
ciao,
g.

Tell me the woman w/the bandanna is an American Indian
and i'll shut up.

d.o.

Protect your right to breathe clean, smoke-free air:
http://www.care2.com/go/z/11238/1043