[IMC-US] banner #4

Ana ana at indymedia.org
Tue Feb 10 23:00:43 CST 2004

maybe im ignorant but i doubt she is indigenous. ;-)
but the point dan and i have been tring to make is that we can change who
the person on the banner is each week or as appropriate. we are both
excited about this idea, because it means that we can have an indigenous
american one day, then a puerto rican american, then a liberian american,
then a chinese american, on and on and on. we are in the process of
creating half a dozen such banners that we can switch between just for
starters and we'll send them off for you all to see the idea we are
talking about.

as for spanish, if we are going to have a complete separate spansih
version of the site, then i highly recommend we add the word espanol to
the list of buttons there, and that link just takes you to the spanish
site with a spanish text banner. That would be ideal.

ana