[IMC-US] IMC-US intro:

L.Ross lrossimc at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 10:38:57 CST 2004

Hello All,
I am L.Ross from Ohio. I have been working with
Cleveland IMC. I am interested in the development of
US Indymedia Centers and the network created
throughout the U.S. Here In Ohio,Columbus,
Cinncinnati, and Toledo have all expressesd interest
in becoming a center. With this I feel it neccessary
to connect with IMCistas/IMCers accross the U.S and to
be informed of the goings on.

--- faith swords <faith at ucimc.org> wrote:
> hey, welcome to the IMC-US list. if you would be so
> good as to introduce
> yourself to everyone and let us know what you'd be
> interested in helping
> out with, we'd be very happy!
>
> --faith, your friendly neighborhood admin

=====
L. Ross

IMCista   ((( indymedia.org )))

"I advocate revolutionary changes... an end to capitalist exploitation, the abolition of racist policies, the eradication of sexism and the elimination of political repression.
If that is a crime, then I am totally guilty."
-- Assata Shakur