[IMC-US] Re: software

Garth Liebhaber garthliebhaber at care2.com
Tue Jan 20 00:58:48 CST 2004

I was confused on that point too.  how involved is the syndication aspect?  is it a matter of administrating which sites will be
giving syndicated feeds?  Also, if we consensed to have only syndicated feeds and not an open wire, is there something
special in implementing that?

as to design, we need design people, and of course tech peops to implement the design.  Perhaps our hurdles aren't as
large as we thought?

Our process for designing Chicago has been for all to give their input to the design person and then she made some
mock-ups for further critique.  It's worked really well, making most people happy.  Could I propose this as a next step to get
us forward?

Could someone repost the address for our dummy site?  Here is the address for Max's banner mockup: http://
mail.care2.com/caremail/noframes/mailer/t_baseform.asp?whattodo=compose&Composer=Simple

what say all?
garth
chicago