[IMC-US] BANNERS

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 22 16:56:27 CDT 2004

Ana, did you notice my message a few weeks back about having non-human
representation in the banners? I love what you've done, but i fear we are
seriously anthropocentric with our banners. Howabout some critters or
Redwoods, etc.?

d.o.

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as
necessary in the political world as storms in the physical world."

                              - Thomas Jefferson
more rebellion here:
http://concertobi.blogspot.com/