[IMC-US] going live?

john duda john at manifestor.org
Sun Jul 25 11:22:52 CDT 2004

so, the syndication stuff seems to be working pretty well.

do we want to point indymedia.us and us.indymedia.org at the current
server?  i can turn on the breaking news stuff, and start handing out
admin accounts to those who want one...there's a lot of features
coming in, it would be good to get people to start watching and
categorizing features(we need a set of topics first, obviously)

john

--

this is where my public key can be found:
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 03817826