[IMC-US] Banners 1 of 3

deva drdartist at riseup.net
Fri Jul 30 23:13:54 CDT 2004

Hi Ana,

With the banners the espanol image map link is on a brighter background
so it always looks highlighted... If you have time and inclination, I
would recommend brightening the glows around the different links so
they appear equal in brightness.

About is the darkest, then search and global imc look about the same,
then support, with espanol the brightest...

Nice job on the banners btw

deva