[IMC-US] Tick-tock, tick-tock....

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 8 10:58:35 CST 2004

Looks like our last transmission was well over a month ago. Whereare we at?

d.o.

Recall those days of yesteryear when hordes of Repugnican activists
descended on Florida to rant & rave about the vote count, the whole fiasco
leading to the enthronement of the Bush regime?  Recall the lack of
effective opposing forces during those dark hours? NEVER AGAIN! We need a
contingency plan. Hook your activist wagon to the PEOPLES PLEDGE OF
RESISTANCE, a potential list of outraged U.S. citizens pledged to
non-violent direct action at vote re-count sites, the Whitehouse and/or
other significant venues for democracy in the event of another theft of a
U.S. presidential election.  This is a work-in-progress, your ideas and
participation are encouraged.

Contact us at: <nose4news2 at hotmail.com>
Peoples Pledge of Resistance, coming soon to a search engine near you