[IMC-US] Re: banner options for the site.

Ana ana at riseup.net
Sun May 16 18:50:45 CDT 2004

pps. for those who are new to the list or just plain dont remember what
this is all about, dan and i were experimenting with banners a while
back and got excited by this idea to have rotating banners for the us
site. the theme was diversity but we definately wanted to include
elements of resistance and political issues, so we hope this manages to
do all that.

hope you like em.