[IMC-US] IMC-US

max max at michiganimc.org
Mon May 24 12:46:35 CDT 2004

I have an idea.  let's just start using IMC-US without syndication.  we can
encourage US-based IMCs to post their features to the newswire and we can
get an editorial working group starting to scour US-based IMCs to help with
getting newswire articles/feature articles up.  it's just that time is
running short.  the RNC is a scant few months away and IMC-US really needs
to be active NOW so that everybody knows about it ahead of time.  the
syndication is something that we all agreed would be a necessary part of the
site, so we wouldn't be scrapping that idea by any means, we would just be
implementing it whenever it's ready.  what do people think?

max