[IMC-US] RE: FINAL PRESS RELEASE

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 1 10:54:38 CST 2004

OK, i'm on it.
We talked on irc about posting addresses we send the pr to, so i'll do that
as i go along. So far in Activist groups:

info at ruckus.org, kevin at globalexchange.org, medea at globalexchange.org,
ted at globalexchange.org terrapin at starhawk.org, mer at starhawk.org,
cagj at riseup.net, beacon2 at enter.net,  jrhall at iastate.edu, tribe_D at yahoo.com,
leisuretravel at attbi.com, poopdad2002 at yahoo.com, adamantine23 at yahoo.com,
pog at mutualaid.org, mxgrm at aol.com, recollins at rmwc.edu,  rbr2030 at uncwil.edu,
tensioncollective at yahoo.com, shasen25 at stlawu.edu, powerstoner at yahoo.com,
globaljusticenow at yahoo.com

d.o.

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as
necessary in the political world as storms in the physical world."

- Thomas Jefferson
more rebellion here:
http://concertobi.blogspot.com/