[IMC-US] Please publish these results - thanks

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 8 08:45:37 CST 2004

this is the piece i posted on the list last night. perhaps we should feature
Hartman's commentary just as we did Palast's 'cuz the former addresses FLA
which Palast did not.

d.o.

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as
necessary in the political world as storms in the physical world."

- Thomas Jefferson
more rebellion here:
http://concertobi.blogspot.com/