[IMC-US] What's wrong with Cleveland?

Andy Pyle andypie at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 17 16:20:11 CST 2004

Nothing's wrong with Cleveland. We've got good politics.

The self-publishing newswire is fully functional and is loaded with elections junk.
Nobody has posted anything on the recount.

We're not real excited about it all. We decided last summer  to keep election stuff other
than the protests in the "other" section of the Newswire or on the separate "election"
category.  And there it is.

What's all the frenzy ?  Were you expecting free elections?  I hear the Skull and Bones
guy won, or lost, or something.

Maybe you should check with Michigan.  They claim that THEY are "facilitating" election
coverage for Ohio.