[IMC-US] Syndicated and Not-Syndicated IMCs in the U$

bradley at riseup.net bradley at riseup.net
Fri Nov 19 00:55:08 CST 2004

Hey all,

Thanks deva for getting in touch with C-Ville IMC about syndication.

I just sent an email to Santa Barbara IMC (which I CCed to this list)
inviting them to get more involved in Indymedia.us, including syndication.

I'm not sure what the best way is to go about contacting IMCs, and I don't
want us to needlessly contact the same IMC multiple times.

So what I have done was to add your name (pdx-deva) after Charlottesville
on the wiki page for syndication:
http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/ImcUsSyndication

and, I added my name (sc_bradley) after Santa Barbara IMC.

I would suggest (request) that people either send an email to this list
when they contact (or plan to contact) an IMC or add their name after the
IMC they contact on the wiki page for syndication.
http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/ImcUsSyndication

Does this sound like a good enough idea?????

sincerely,
Bradley