[IMC-US] indymedia.us and google news

bradley at riseup.net bradley at riseup.net
Tue Oct 5 00:33:21 CDT 2004

Hey Ryan and all,

I'm fine with the idea of suggesting the site to google news, BUT let's
wait until the site is actually fully up and running. It would actually
SUCK if google news linked to the site TODAY!

Let's get ourselves more organized first.

But, like I said, I think it is a fine idea for the (hopefully near) future.

sincerely,
Bradley
santa cruz imc

---------