[IMC-US] Indymedia election plans

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 14 14:30:59 CDT 2004

We'll be looking at The Day After in WMass as well, Josh, but this brings me
to the question, once again, of whether the U.S. IMC site will be up and
running in the next week or so? We had aspurt of activity last week that has
since died down. Hello everyone! What do folks think about a start-up
deadline?

d.o.