[IMC-US] Indymedia election plans

ParkingStones at aol.com ParkingStones at aol.com
Thu Oct 14 16:03:18 CDT 2004

Tampa Bay Indymedia is planning to do a bit of election monitoring. We're working on a voter guide with information on what to do/who to call if you feel your vote was stolen. We got the local radio station to agree to take their calls and go on the air with them. We then tell them to call us. (or vice-versa, I forget.)

--
"We will bring people together against your whole g-dd*mn agenda because you have given earth's lifeforms nowhere else to go." -- Jello Biafra.