[IMC-US] Re: press work

max max at michiganimc.org
Tue Oct 19 15:23:43 CDT 2004

I think it'd be most worthwhile to focus on national/global press.  I'd look
at it in two ways: 1) getting the word out so that sites will link to us and
2) getting the word out so that people check the site.  I think therefore
it'd make sense to focus on other independent media and global justice
organizations.  less so for corporate media but I wouldn't at all oppose
sending press release to corporate media.

definitely common dreams, znet, in these times, narconews, electronic
intifada, FAIR, clamor, corpwatch, counterpunch, mother jones, labor notes,
salon.com, rabble.ca, war times, etc.  there's probably a lot more.

max

---