[IMC-US] nov. 3rd actions

Joshua Breitbart breitbart at indymedia.org
Thu Oct 28 16:17:43 CDT 2004

In addition to Portland and Michigan, Santa Cruz, St. Louis, and
Tampa have all said they're doing coverage. Michigan will have a
stream starting at 10am Tuesday going through Wednesday.

There's also set of helpful links at http://clamormagazine.org/n2
(including some movies that are worth watching). The start page
special could link to it or just include whichever ones are most
helpful.