[IMC-US] nov. 3rd actions / Santa Cruz Indynewsreal

bradley at riseup.net bradley at riseup.net
Thu Oct 28 21:58:16 CDT 2004

Hey there,

Just to clarify.... Santa Cruz Indynewsreal will be doing election
coverage around Santa Cruz, but I've heard *zero* about updates to the
Santa Cruz Indymedia website about elections, unfortunately.

The Santa Cruz Indynewsreal plan is pretty extensive, so i'm happy about
that. All the video will be edited that night and played on TV in Santa
Cruz County the next night ( ;

MAYBE, some of that can get uploaded onto Santa Cruz IMC, but I don't
think it is a priority, unfortunately.

I'll see what i can do to get as much video (etc...) online as possible. I
think it will be a half hour long, the final product that is....

thanks nyc, mi, stl, tampa bay, and pdx!!!!
thanks everyone ( ;

sincerely,
Bradley
santa cruz

Santa Cruz Indynewsreal
News by and for the people not the corporations
http://santacruz.indymedia.org/mod/info/display/newsreal/index.php

---------