[IMC-US] Photos on features

bht bht at indymedia.org
Sat Oct 30 15:31:46 CDT 2004

ana.

i looked at the features, only one of them had the image on it, so i dont
know what happened to the other.

however, to answer your question...and for general knowledge...when you
upload a photo, there is a little box to be ticked that says "published"
if that box ISNT ticked, no image will appear on the front page, but the
image will appear in the admin on the feature.

if this happens and you want to fix it, just go to the feature, scroll
down to the image section and follow the "edit" link near the image.  in
there you can tick that box, save it and then save the feature and the
image should load after you generate all new.
bht

ahhh! Ana Nogueira