[IMC-US] A couple updates

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Sun Oct 31 13:59:40 CST 2004

i can set up an imc-us-outreach list if folks want.  but perhaps for now
we should see if we get a lot of traffic on the imc-us list.  we already
have a tech list and editorical list, so hopefully, once things are set
up, much of that traffic will move off imc-us and onto the respective
list.

looking forward to the Monday launch,

--sascha meinrath
urbana-champaign IMC