[IMC-US] site stuff and list request

deva drdartist at riseup.net
Sun Oct 31 14:07:02 CST 2004

Can a list admin please make the list the reply to address please.

I removed the left border line on the left side of the site. I then
moved the left navigation column over 5 pixels to line up with where
the border line was and widened the center column by 5 pixels. Looks
cleaner and a wee bit more room.

I also changed the background color from white to a slightly warm grey
as I think it is easier on the eyes. If anyone objects or wants it back
to white let me know.

I removed the link to admin at the bottom of the left navigation. No
need to advertise that and let people try different username password
combos. If people want it back it is easy to put back.

The navigation boxes (language, search, topics etc) are closer together
by about 5 pixels each which moves the topics up and more visible
without scrolling on many monitors.

There needs to be some delineation between the last center column
feature and the archive, syndication links and disclaimer stuff. Any
suggestions?