[IMC-US] Spanish site

john duda john at manifestor.org
Sun Oct 31 21:55:06 CST 2004

i can get something of the sort working given some time to play around
with the configs, but we should flesh out how translation is going to
work with it ....

right now the system is set up like www.indy, in other words, it
displays the same set of features, in the orginal language or your
preferred language if there is a translation present.

my concern with a spanish only section is that people might not
realize there was spanish content to translate if they were browsing
in english (and vice versa) ....

john