[IMC-US] update on other imc city outreach

Chris Anderson chanders_imc at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 2 17:12:25 CST 2005

Hi all,

A week ago I contacted four us cities about linking to
imc us / adding a re. I got two replies back. Here
they are:

hey chris,
are you talking about the link on top of the u.s.
cities list? that
link is
briken from global which is where are code comes from.

Austin Independent Media Center

---

Thanks for letting us know, Chris... We'll try to get
it linked ASAP.
that
list is supposed to be syndicated from somewhere and
therefore
auto-updating, but perhaps something has gone wrong.

keep up the good work,
sincerely,
IMC-atlanta