[IMC-US] feature request and html correction

bradley bradley at riseup.net
Mon Apr 4 02:23:02 CDT 2005

nick wrote:

>the FNB / homeless displacement feature on Houston would be a good
>feature - but it's kinda long since it's rich with links and in
>covering all that has gone down

i agree it would make a good feature to promote.

by the way, this does not seem too related to the HiMC feature, but
there is this too:

The 25th Anniversary of Food Not Bombs
By Keith McHenry and C.T. Lawrence Butler
http://www.foodnotbombs.net/z_25th_anniversary_1.html

>the flag blackened story is missing a little link code:
>"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_of_the_deed">propaganda by the deed"

thanks for pointing that out. it has been fixed. hopefully our dedicated
techie is trying to figure out why the URL is broken to the feature though.
http://indymedia.us/en/2005/04/6029.shtml

paz y amor,
Bradley