[IMC-US] meeting notes / a16 / minutemen

lotus lotus at riseup.net
Wed Apr 6 16:59:00 CDT 2005

hey, i formatted the meeting notes to be readable in view mode and not
just edit mode.

http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/ImcUsMeeting2005April5

its too bad that we didn't get to more vision discussions. hopefully we
can do that at the next meeting on april 17th. i can definitely make
that meeting.

http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/ImcUsFutureMeetings

i'll check with onto about how we can help with outreach to more us
imc's here in sd.

for a16, i dont think there's any protests happening here in sd. there
is a youth of color organizing conference, and there may be a workshop
there abotu cafta. if so, i'll get back to you. also, some folks at
radioActive are interested in doing coverage, so maybe we can take a
breaking news shift.

also, that weekend some folks from radioActive are going to arizona to
cover the minutemen so we'll be providing live coverage from there.

   lotus