[IMC-US] (no subject)

ekearns at umich.edu ekearns at umich.edu
Tue Apr 12 09:58:47 CDT 2005

hey joe,
right now there's been a campaign to keep walmart out of ann arbor, michigan. i
dont think there's been much on michiganimc about it, but we do have an
excellent audio segment from our radio show that discusses anti-walmart
activism. if you're interested, i could either email you an mp3 attachment, or
just post it to radio.indymedia and you could link from there. let me know.
emily -michiganimc.

Quoting dirtyjoe at riseup.net: