[IMC-US] Google News

Chris Anderson chanders_imc at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 09:10:40 CDT 2005

Heads up:

Google News is now syndicating NYC IMC features.
http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=us&q=nyc+independent+media+center&ie=UTF-8&scoring=d

How did we do it? Difficult to say. We just harassed
Google News for a few months until they finally
agreed. Originally, they were syndicating all posts to
the wire but we asked them just to syndicate the
feature stories.

Good news folks.

chris