[IMC-US] Google News

Ryan Kaldari kaldari at monsterlabs.com
Tue Apr 19 10:54:28 CDT 2005

Google News does not use RSS (surprisingly). They just crawl the site
and have a program which figures out what is a news story and what
isn't. For example, if you post a press release with lots of phone
numbers and contact info, Google News will not pick it up as a news
story.

Ryan Kaldari, Tennessee IMC