[IMC-US] SECOND NOTICE: linking to U.S. IMC +

bht bht at indymedia.org
Thu Apr 21 16:28:47 CDT 2005

hey there,

i am in contact with idaho imcistas.  thet are more worried about
getting their website back up after a hack (last year!!!) then with
linking to indy.us right now :-)
bht

ps.  i shoudl send a list of imc's i am in contact with on a
regularsemi-regular basis....most of the cascadian imcs are included in
this.