[IMC-US] Re: [Dega-sysadmin] dada patch - spread the word

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 29 17:46:21 CDT 2005

The message on our U.S. site about the hack is misleading as the comment by
" c0nc3rned" notes here:
http://indymedia.us/en/2005/04/6743.shtml

I gather conversations are taking place off-list at irc about how we report
this?  Why "technical difficulties"?  How about "cyber war"?  :O
Seriously, let's be more candid w/our readers.

d.o.

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as
necessary in the political world as storms in the physical world."

- Thomas Jefferson
more rebellion here:
http://concertobi.blogspot.com/