[IMC-US] PROPOSAL: Support the Smokestack Six!

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 4 11:56:31 CST 2005

How about we use the Portland IMC piece, rather then send folks to
Greenpeace? I'll put it up later unless i hear otherwise.

d.o.

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as
necessary in the political world as storms in the physical world."

- Thomas Jefferson
more rebellion here:
http://concertobi.blogspot.com/