[IMC-US] all volunteer

Aaron Couch imonfire at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 13:07:26 CST 2005

hi Nick,  when at the conference did an all-volunteer discussion take
place, and are there any notes or minutes from this discussion?  btw
it was great meeting everyone, i'm glad to be able to identify people
in this virtual discussion. i'd like to thank the organizers again if
they are listening. -Aaron