[IMC-US] [Fwd: indymedia.us coverage of ciw tour]

bht bht at indymedia.org
Tue Feb 22 23:34:57 CST 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	indymedia.us coverage of ciw tour
Date: 	Tue, 22 Feb 2005 21:01:10 -0800
From: 	baku at riseup.net
To: 	bht at indymedia.org
CC: 	ciw tech team <ciw-tech-team at lists.riseup.net>

hey bht-

can you forward (and add me to the indy us list)?  the contact url is down.

hey y'all-

i spoke with a couple folks about this at the gathering in austin.

about 4 members of the atx imc crew are going on the taco bell truth tour
(http://www.ciw-online.org/tz_site-revision/breaking_news/2005dailyupdates.shtml)

coverage will be happening on the ciw site, but i'd also like to coordinate
coverage through the indy us site.

Forgive my ignorance as to how indy us has been operating thus far.  The tour
will be traveling through cities with and without existing imcs.  i’m
envisioning an action box perhaps that would link to a page with more extensive
press coverage (sort of like a mini-center column of rolling features particular
to stops on the tour).  That page would serve as the media source for cities
without imcs and link to coverage in places with imcs.

The tour starts on 2/28.  sorry for the late idea.

Let me know if folks this would be interesting/doable.

Also, I am willing to help with admin/editorial stuff on the site.

-baku