[IMC-US] Roll Call

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 28 06:55:07 CST 2005

I think Ana was the source of the banner graphics, which reminds me that we
were going to also include some high-profile U.S.-dwelling non-humans like
the Grizzly, the Redwoods, the Buffalo, etc.
As it stands now we are definately anthropocentric. I see that as a problem.

d.o.

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as
necessary in the political world as storms in the physical world."

- Thomas Jefferson
more rebellion here:
http://concertobi.blogspot.com/