[IMC-US] PROPOSAL: Defining decision making ont he site (deadline1/12/05)

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 2 06:54:35 CST 2005

I have no problem w/the proposed wording. BTW, i've been out of the loop
since early December due to a family emergency, then came the holidays.
Hopefully i'm back now to add whatever i can to the work.

d.o.

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as
necessary in the political world as storms in the physical world."

- Thomas Jefferson
more rebellion here:
http://concertobi.blogspot.com/