[IMC-US] PROPOSAL: Defining decision making ont he site (deadline1/12/05)

Chris Anderson chanders_imc at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 16:18:40 CST 2005

Hi all,

NYC IMC finally got its syndication fixed :) Now that
we're back here and global imc, hopefully more ny'ers
will be invovled.

query: is there a separate editorial list that makes
center column decisions, in additon to this list).

Secondly, I hope that Andy's objections will be the
start to some actual discussion of bht's proposal. I
dont know who I actually agree with yet, so I'm hoping
there will be more discussion. I

chris