[IMC-US] PROPOSAL: Defining decision making ont he site (deadline1/12/05)

max max at michiganimc.org
Mon Jan 10 22:49:20 CST 2005

hi, just writing to say that I think the original proposal is a super idea.  I
felt that andy's objections were addressed by bradley and john, and that if the
block still stands, andy should write to continue this discussion.  it is
important to stay in communication after blocking a proposal on an email list.

regarding the vision/purpose of this site, perhaps we should ask the visitors?
we could post a short feature asking for people's comments on the site: what
they've found useful, what they'd like to see more of, etc.  if we get no
comments then we know that more outreach is first on our list of things to do!

max