[IMC-US] all volunteer PROPOSAL

bht bht at indymedia.org
Fri Jan 14 14:52:52 CST 2005

ryan, the topic of all-volunteer, or paid positions?

sorry.  i am having trouble making out what is meant here.  i wasnt on the
list a year ago...as i suspect many werent.  if you could fill us in a bit
that might be helpful.  i have trouble getting to the list archives.
bht

ps.  being from portland imc, i have no reservations to josh suggesting
that us imc adopt the pdx imc principles of unity, but i will stay out of
that since i am obviously very biased.

ahhh! Ryan Kaldari