[IMC-US] featurizing

bht bht at indymedia.org
Sat Jan 15 10:22:30 CST 2005

everything is the same.  if you want to add links to a syndicated feature
before promoting it, just go into edit the article as you did, and then
once you save those changes, promote it.

apparently we have a clause written into our ed.policy that allows usimc
editors to alter syndicated features for clarity and to add links....

something i am never too happy about, but something that is worthwhile
sometimes.
bht

ps.  if anyone needs help with a feature or has a question or wants help
learning admin, i am more than willing to sit with you in irc, over the
phone, or via email.  whatever will help, if you really want to learn it.

ahhh! Tribal Scribal