[IMC-US] inaugural coverage

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 17 15:19:47 CST 2005

Excellent. Thanks for posting this.  I had planned on going down but can't
afford it. I'll assist any way i can from here.

d.o.

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as
necessary in the political world as storms in the physical world."

- Thomas Jefferson
more rebellion here:
http://concertobi.blogspot.com/