[IMC-US] Philly report back

bht bht at indymedia.org
Fri Jan 21 02:36:25 CST 2005

sorry mike and tribal.  i was doing the 'breaking news' for us.indy today,
and indy.org and portland.indy pretty much by myself.  someone releived me
on indy.org though.

i was just making that breaking news from calls we got into the web radio
and im;s we got, stuff that was recommended in the irc rooms.  i didnt
have time to search the indy sites like we did during the elections.

so, sorry for lack of transparency and not being able to check my email
today.
bht

ahhh! bradley at riseup.net