[IMC-US] what we want from indyconference

john duda john at manifestor.org
Mon Jan 24 00:42:32 CST 2005

On Mon, Jan 24, 2005 at 12:57:07AM -0500, muna rva imc wrote:

> i don't know what i want from us indymedia. i'm not sure if i even want a us
> indymedia. but i know i've got one and it seems to need some help. it certainly
> seems to need some spanish and some folks to hold down the front and center
> features. i know i'd love it if richmond was finally syndicated on the site and
> if folks would respond to my many inquiries about this... anyway...

hey i think i tried to sort out the issues with your tech person on
irc, but i couldn't quite make it clear what needed to happen...  with
your (collective's) permission, i will ask one of the indypgh techs to
just go in and make the changes...

> i think it'd be nice to have put corporate media out of a job in ten years.

fuck yeah.

-john

--

this is where my public key can be found:
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 03817826