[IMC-US] where are you?

bht bht at indymedia.org
Sun Jan 30 18:07:03 CST 2005

Hi.  So, at portland imc, we have discussed changing our cities list and
making it less map line specific and more regionally and environmentally
specific.  there has been a feeling that we have much more in common with
imc's in our bioregion than those outside of it beacause we are working on
the same issues.

so, i reworked the cities list.

http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/UpdatedCitiesList

hopefully, soon, we will switch to this.  i just want to get input from
folks about where your imc went and how you feel about it.  do you think
you should be somewhere else, or does it just not make any sense?  i have
been learning alot about this stuff since i undertook the task.

it is based largely on wikipedia suggestions.

please get back to me or the list or whereever.  please do not change the
list yourself.
bht